Raktamoksha is detoxification of the blood. This is the procedure to cleanse the blood and is advised only in very rare conditions. It is not advisable during general Panchakarma.In Raktamoksha, blood is removed from an affected skin area either by leeches or venepuncture. It is highly effective in chronic non-healing wounds, Diabetic carbuncles and ulcers. This particular Panchakarma procedure is sometimes administered in combination with other Panchakarma.
Panchakarma is ineffective if special detoxification diet is not given along with the treatments.
Benefits of PANCHA KARMA are Cleansing, Balancing, Healing and Rejuvenation
It specifically helps in
- Eliminate toxins and toxic conditions from your body and mind
- Restore your constitutional balance improving health and wellness
- Strengthen your immune system and become more resistant to illness
- Reverse the negative effects of stress on your body and mind thereby slowing the aging process
- Enhance your self-reliance, strength, energy, vitality and mental clarity
- Bring about deep relaxation and sense of well-being